The automatic vertical sterilizer FVA/A1 has been specifically designed and developed to meet the most demanding application requirements in many different sectors, from universities to quality control laboratories in pharma, food or cosmetics industrial sectors.
FVA/A1 autoclave is the perfect solution for highly specialized fields and challenging customers worldwide that demand exclusive, reproducible and validated processes. These sterilizers have been designed with ergonomical features for easy handling and daily use.
The basic version of FVA/A1 can be used for standard processes and is easy to configure, thanks to its conceptual design and modular construction with exclusive optional kits.
DESIGN & TECHNICAL FEATURES
FVA/A1 lab sterilizers are equipped with AISI 316L stainless steel chamber and lid with automatic independent operation and control. The access to the technical area is assured by a wide front door with a special safety lock for easy maintenance.
The exclusive horizontal swivelling lid has a patented seal with compressed air system for perfect airtight, safety and easy maintenance.
An internal heat exchanger, made of AISI 316L stainless steel and a fan for rapid cooling system can be integrated in the lid. An internal heat exchanger, made of AISI 316L stainless steel and a fan for rapid cooling system can be integrated in the lid. The DCS Plus 10 process controller allows fully programmability: 30 cycles easy to customize in a multi-user environment and an interface for remote monitoring via Ethernet protocol.
The DCS Plus 10 process controller allows fully programmability: 30 cycles easy to customize in a multi-user environment and an interface for remote monitoring via Ethernet protocol. The operating software is fully validated and documented.
- Satisfies the most rigid requirements of safety and quality according to international standards.
- New materials providing chemical inert insulation and both thermal and acoustic: smoother, quieter and safer operations.
- Energy saving system.
- Functional and attractive design.
- High level of programming and control versatility.
- Innovative and unique modular design.
- Ideal positioning of operator panel and printer.
- Optimized loading height from floor.
- European directives: 2014/30/EU – Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), 2014/35/EU – Low tension equipment (LVD), 2006/95/EC – Safety of machinery (MD)
- European standards: EN ISO 12100, EN ISO 13857, EN ISO 13849-1, EN IEC 60204-1, EN 61326-1, EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-040, EN 4126-1, EN 12953-9
- US electrical standards: NFPA 70 – National electrical code, UL 61010-1 – Safety requirement for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use – Part 1: general requirements
- Pressure vessel and electrical steam generator compliant to: 2014/68/EU – Pressure equipment directive (PED)
- FDA: compliance for non metallic component in contact with process fluids
- ASME: Stamp R, Stamp S, Stamp U
- Chinese standard: SELO
- Swiss standard: SR 930.114
- Russian standard: CU TR 032
- PD 5000 code