The FVS Vertical Lab Sterilizer controls the sterilization process adopting a close loop feedback system using PID algorithm. This solution permits a continuous and accurate control of chamber temperature and pressure with a significant energy saving, even in a so small autoclave.
The FVS series sterilizers are suitable for the use in many different applications in laboratory such as:
- Empty glassware Laboratories instruments Small machine parts.
- Culture media/solution in small size open containers.
FVS has a swing-top opening lid with quick closing and safety interlocks. The temperature ranges from 100°C to 144°C to cover wide spectrum of sterilization programs managed by TSC 09 microprocessor control system with graphic color LCD display and alphanumeric pad.
- Portable type autoclave with 2 castors and handle.
- No utilities connections for very fast and easy installation.
- Password protected key user access.
- Sterilization time up to 999 min.
- 10-free configurable automatic programs.
- One port for validation purpose.
- Warm-up/warm-keeping for culture media (45°C – 90°C) preparation.
- European directives: 2014/30/EU – Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), 2014/35/EU – Low tension equipment (LVD), 2006/95/EC – Safety of machinery (MD)
- European standards: EN ISO 12100, EN ISO 13857, EN ISO 13849-1, EN IEC 60204-1, EN IEC 61326-1, EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-040, EN 4126-1, EN 12953-9
- Pressure vessel compliant to: 2014/68/EU – Presseure equipment device (PED)