Our integrated solution addresses a broad range of tissue engineering processes and cell culture applications including that of single cells on microcarriers and slow-growing cell types with unsurpassed cell quality. Spherical design of vessel reduces drag and promotes uniform fluid mixing.
- Patented biaxial revolution on two independent axes in multiple directions simultaneously
- Flexible operational modes available – biaxial, uniaxial, swing modes
- Efficient fluid transport within the 3D scaffolds, allowing optimal nutrients and waste exchange to and from the cells, penetrating the deepest core of the scaffolds
- Spherical design of vessel remove flow “dead legs” and promotes uniform laminar flow
- Tailor-made solutions are available upon request. Please contact your local office.
- Accelerates cell growth, differentiation and cell proliferation, mimicking native extracellular matrix (ECM)
- Supports homogenous cell culture at the surface and core of the 3D scaffolds
- Maintains functionality and viability of tissue constructs
- Reduces formation of necrotic neo-tissue that interferes with subsequent implantation process
- Promotes integration of implants with surrounding tissue and support the structural integrity in regeneration of tissues and organs
For Bone Cells
Enhanced Cell Proliferation and Viability
Increased Osteogenic Properties
Increased necrosis in conventional culture conditions after 28 days
3 months after tissue engineered bone graft