Our integrated solution addresses a broad range of tissue engineering processes and cell culture applications including that of single cells on microcarriers and slow-growing cell types with unsurpassed cell quality. Spherical design of vessel reduces drag and promotes uniform fluid mixing.
- Patented biaxial revolution on two independent axes in multiple directions simultaneously
- Flexible operational modes available – biaxial, uniaxial, swing modes
- Efficient fluid transport within the 3D scaffolds, allowing optimal nutrients and waste exchange to and from the cells, penetrating the deepest core of the scaffolds
- Spherical design of vessel remove flow “dead legs” and promotes uniform laminar flow
- Tailor-made solutions are available upon request. Please contact your local office.
- Accelerates cell growth, differentiation and cell proliferation, mimicking native extracellular matrix (ECM)
- Supports homogenous cell culture at the surface and core of the 3D scaffolds
- Maintains functionality and viability of tissue constructs
- Reduces formation of necrotic neo-tissue that interferes with subsequent implantation process
- Promotes integration of implants with surrounding tissue and support the structural integrity in regeneration of tissues and organs
For Bone Cells
|Enhanced Cell Proliferation and Viability|
|Increased Osteogenic Properties|
Increased necrosis in conventional culture conditions after 28 days
3 months after tissue engineered bone graft