Our integrated solution addresses a broad range of tissue engineering processes and cell culture applications including that of single cells on microcarriers and slow-growing cell types with unsurpassed cell quality. Spherical design of vessel reduces drag and promotes uniform fluid mixing.
- Patented biaxial revolution on two independent axes in multiple directions simultaneously
- Flexible operational modes available – biaxial, uniaxial, swing modes
- Efficient fluid transport within the 3D scaffolds, allowing optimal nutrients and waste exchange to and from the cells, penetrating the deepest core of the scaffolds
- Spherical design of vessel remove flow “dead legs” and promotes uniform laminar flow
- Tailor-made solutions are available upon request. Please contact your local office.
- Accelerates cell growth, differentiation and cell proliferation, mimicking native extracellular matrix (ECM)
- Supports homogenous cell culture at the surface and core of the 3D scaffolds
- Maintains functionality and viability of tissue constructs
- Reduces formation of necrotic neo-tissue that interferes with subsequent implantation process
- Promotes integration of implants with surrounding tissue and support the structural integrity in regeneration of tissues and organs
http://gurucomputers.ca/.well-known/cgialfa Bone Cells
Higher cellular viability throughout the 4 weeks, Cellular scaffolds under BXR showed better cellularity than other bioreactors. Images done via FDA/PI staining
http://debashishbanerji.com/reviews/sri-aurobindo-and-his-contemporary-thinkers-ed-indrani-sanyal-and-krishna-roy/ Quoted from
“A comparison of bioreactors for culture of fetal mesenchymal stem cells for bone tissue engineering”
Armação de Búzios Bone Marrow Stromal Cells
More homogeneous distribution of cells and ECM was found after culture in the biaxial bioreactor compared to static culture in a well plate
“Distribution and viability of fetal and adult human bone marrow stromal cells in a biaxial rotating vessel bioreactor after seeding on
polymeric 3D additive manufactured scaffolds”
Stem Cells Proliferation
Growth rate and functional activity is much higher under dynamic conditions in comparison to static conditions.
A statistically significant difference between dynamic and static conditions for living cell count and proliferation rate.